Don’t let home protection be an afterthought.
Choose the right home warranty for your home.
A home is one of the largest investments a person will ever make, so it’s important to keep it protected. With an HSA? Home Warranty you can do just that. If one of your home’s appliances or systems breaks down, it can mean more than your air conditioning or dryer not working — it can also mean having to cover an unexpected expense.
We’ve added these additional services to help make your homeownership easier, too. Get the most out of your new home warranty and take advantage of these home services.
Current additional services:
- Rekey Service
- HelloTech TV Installation
- Electronics Plan
- Pre-Season HVAC Tune-ups
We’re also leveraging our network of more than 15,000 licensed and qualified contractors to test even more services, including:
- Pest Control Coverage
- House Cleaning Services
- Garage Door Tune-ups
- Electrician Services
Limitations and exclusions apply. See Contract for details.
Coverage that benefits you.
- The comfort of being protected. There can be many expenses to cover when moving into
a new home. Take comfort in knowing that repairs to a covered system component or
appliance won’t be one of them.
- Reliable service, 24/7. You don’t have to worry about calling different vendors for estimates
and repairs. Just contact us. We’ll arrange for a diagnosis, choosing from our list of qualified
home repair professionals.
- Valuable protection year after year. The good news is that an HSA Home Warranty protects
your budget from the unexpected. The great news is that the warranty is renewable with a
monthly payment plan option.
- Coverage while your home is on the market. This means if something goes wrong, you can continue to concentrate your efforts on selling your home instead of worrying about repairs.
- A powerful marketing tool. Offering a home warranty in the Contract is an excellent way to entice buyers and it sets your home apart from the competition.
- Help prevent post-sale disputes. Buyers will turn to us should a covered appliance or system require service after the sale of your home. To help avoid the time and inconvenience of such unexpected service needs, consider an HSA Home Warranty.
Requesting service is easy.
If the item is covered in your Contract, you can place a service request online or call our 24/7 customer service line at 800.367.1448. You will pay a trade call fee, per trade.
Home repair professional assigned.
HSA Home Warranty will assign a local, qualified home repair professional to handle your covered request.
A local home repair professional will contact you by phone to schedule an appointment time during normal business hours to visit your home and diagnose your covered item.
The local home repair professional arrives at your home and your covered item is repaired or replaced. If there are any costs incurred not covered under the warranty Contract, you would be responsible for these repair costs.
For more information about and HSA Home Warranty, please visit onlinehsa.com