Is a career in real estate right for you?
We are glad you are considering a career in real estate and looking at HUFF Realty to help make your decision. We fully understand your enthusiasm for this industry because we feel it, too.
Since 1975 HUFF has been a respected and well known name in the Tri-State. HUFF agents are empowered to be productive, compassionate, courteous and competent real estate professionals serving our community. We build long term relationships based on superior customer care by providing comprehensive real estate and financial services that begin well before the sale and survive long after the closing.
The list below will be helpful in making your career decision.
Take a few moments to review each attribute of an Ohio and a Kentucky Realtor working at HUFF Realty.
Feel free at any time to contact us for further questions.
- I have a good sphere of influence and am visible in the community.
- I am enthusiastic about running my own business.
- I am willing to forgo income for now to gain increased income later.
- I am honest, trustworthy, and ethical.
- I am willing to take required classes and training.
- I want to be rewarded for my efforts.
- My family is prepared to tolerate extended work hours and irregular income.
- I have excellent communication skills.
- I present myself with confidence and professionalism.
- I am motivated to succeed.
- I can handle setbacks and solve problems.
- I am considerate of others.
- I am willing to contact people daily.
- I have plenty of stamina, both physical and emotional.
- I am seeking a long term career.
- I am committed to exceeding customer expectations.
- I am willing to work evenings and weekends.
- I am well-organized and detail-oriented.
- I know how to establish priorities and goals.
- I enjoy making decisions.
- I appreciate the results of hard work.
- I am comfortable handling multiple tasks.
- I am a good listener.
- I am prepared to invest in my career.
- I am willing to prospect for business.
- I have the financial resources to cover my living expenses for 6 months or more.
Questions? Contact Pam Schreiter, HUFF Realty 513-644-4111